FGP - Project
High Pressure Oil Mechanical and Pipeline Installations and Facilities.
(FGP/WPMP) FUTURE GROWTH PROJECT/WELLHEAD PRESSURE MANAGEMENT PROJECT
FGP scope of work covers the construction requirements for the onshore facilities relevant to the production MWP 52 (metering station MS52 and well pads WP 52-1 & WP 52-2) and MWP 53 facilities (metering station MS53 and well pads WP53-1 & WP53-2). Each well pad accommodate 5 wells, production from well pad will flow in single production, where it will combine with production coming from other pads in production header. Each well pad include its process facilities: CRA clad flow lines, valve manifolds, pig launcher, HP fuel gas purge, well head killing line, vent piping and stack, piping facilities, instrument air package along with RIE package and substation installation at the following greenfield and brownfield facilities necessary to support High Pressure operation of the new gathering system.
- Production Metering Station MS52
- Production Metering Station MS53
- Production Multi-Well Pad WP52-1
- Production Multi-Well Pad WP52-2
- Production Multi-Well Pad WP53-1
- Production Multi-Well Pad WP53-2
- Main Manifold (MM)
- Metering Station 31
- Central Field Manifold (CFM)
- Field Operations Office (FOO)
- Volume of work: Earthworks 44,000 m3; AG Pipe 19 Km, Pipelines 28 Km; Steelwork 271 Tons.