EPC Villa de Reyes-Aguascalientes-Guadalajara Pipeline.
The construction of a 329 km long, 36-inch diameter and a branch of 48.8 Km, 20-inch diameter natural gas pipeline with a capacity of up to 886 MMCFD for the provision of natural gas to certain CFE power plants in the State of Jalisco and the Tula -Villa de Reyes Pipeline and EOM Pipeline, Mexico. Under the Bid Package, the Project contemplates a pipeline commencing at an interconnection receipt point to be located on Mexican territory near Villa de Reyes, San Luis Potosi, and intermediate interconnection point near Aguascalientes City, and ending at the site of the power plants located at Guadalajara City, State of Jalisco and the interconnection point with the EOM pipeline, in accordance with the P&IDs attached hereto as Annex A hereto (the "Pipeline"), with gas transport services to commence on January 31, 2018.
The project will involve the construction of the Pipeline to deliver gas to the future CFE power plant in Guadalajara and to the Energía de Occidente de Mexico Pipeline. This will involve the foltowing:
- Interconnection to the Tula- Villa de Reyes Pipeline and the La Laguna - Aguascalientes pipeline by mean of flanged connection.
- Interconnection to the Compressor Station located in Villa de reyes, as detailed in Appendix A to this Exhibit 2.01.
- The construction of the 36" pipeline from K.P 0+000 to K.P 329+720, including the installation of nine (9) 36" sectioning val ves supplied by Owner.
- The construction of the 20" pipeline branch from K.P 0+000 to K.P 48+800, including the installation of one (1) 20" sectioning valve supplied by Owner.
- A launching pig trap located approximately at KP 0+000 of36" pipeline, intermediate pig traps at KP 138+250 and receiving pig trap at KP 329+720.
- A launching pig trap located approximately at KP 0+000 of 20" pipeline, and receiving pig trap at KP 48+800.
- A Metering, Regulating and Control station (EMRyC) located at KP 329 aprox. that will have the capacity to delivery 360 MMPCD to delivery point for Energia de Occidente Pipeline including two 16" ultrasonic metering units.
- A Metering, Regulating and Control station (EMRyC) located at KP 48 aprox. ofthe branch pipeline that will have the capacity to delivery 161 MMPCD to deli very point for Future Central Guadalajara 1 including two 16" ultrasonic metering units.
- Installation of a fiber optic conduit according to the specification
- Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning and achievement of Ready For Service of the