Informazioni sul progetto
Mobilisation and Demobilisation
No. 2 Oil Remote Manifold Area #900 Type C;
No. 2 Trap #900 installation in existing facilities;
130 km Installation of Buried Oil Flowline 6” or 8” x 900#;
14 km Installation of Buried Oil Trunkline 20" x 900#;
No. 43 Crossings Thrust Boring with Casing Pipe or Concrete Bank
Oil Gathering Network Sow:
Oil Well fluids are collected from newly drilled oil wells, by individual 8” & 6” Flowlines.
The Flowline s are then connected either to manifolds located in existing or new plants or new plants or located remotely (so called remote manifold)
Remote Manifolds are connected by 20” Trunk-lines to the new and existing DGS’s.
The DGS’s interested by the Oil gathering works are:
- Hammar Mishrif existing DGS;
- Hammar Mishrif New DGS (DGS north);
- Hammar existing DGS
- Zubair Mishrif existing DGS
- Rafidiya existing DGS;
- IPF’s hammar, Rafidiya and Zubair.
The WORK to be performed by the CONTRACTOR consists of buti s not limited to:
- Installation of scaper traps 900# inside existing facilities;
- Interconnection of the above said traps to the existing oil treatment facilities by means of cold tie ins or hot tapping tie ins;
- Installation of Remote manifold Area 900@# (complete of scraper traps, manifolds, Close drain, LER, etc.)
- Installation of oil trunk-lines (2 x size 20”) for delivery the oil at different level of pressure from Remote Manifold to existing Facilities
- Installation of oil flowlines, 6” & 8” 900#.
- Connection of the flowline to manifolds (piping tie-in)
- Pipelines preservation with N2
- Installation of manifolds inside existing facilities
- Interconnection of the above presented Manifolds to the existing oil treatment facilities inside DGS by means of cold tie ins or hot tapping tie ins
- FOC & ELE cable laying in dedicated Trech
- Hot Tapping
- LER Supply
- Installation of oil Trunk-line/ flowlines 1500#
- Installation of Remote Manifold Area 1500# (complete of scraper traps, manifolds, Close drain, LER, etc.)
- Installation of scraper traps 1500# inside existing facilities;
The WORK includes all Project Management, Detail Engineering, Procurement of balance of materials (also referred to as GOODS), Construction, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities and start-up.