Informazioni sul progetto
1. Altamira Landfall.
- Support for the Altamira microtunnel, the “Altamira Landfall. Microtunnel length 2,305 m.
- Design, construction and maintenance of the access road that connect the existing road network with the platform constructed for the Altamira microtunnel.
- Construction and maintenance of microtunnel platform (100m x 85m), and temporary workspace (800m x 130m).
- Supply of fuel and water including fuel and water storage tanks, water basins, transportation of personnel and materials for the microtunnel activities.
- Pipe strings preparation (Stringing, Welding, NDE, Coating, hydrotest etc.) of No. 2 x NPS 42” carrier pipelines and No. 1 x NPS 24” water winning pipeline to be deployed into the tunnel. Each pipe string is 2,998 m long.
- Staging of pipe strings for installation.
- Pipe strings bundling.
- Supply of infrastructure & winch for onshore recovery of messenger wire and pull in cable.
2. Engineering, permits application, procurement and construction of dual NPS 42” parallel pipelines, from the Altamira landfall to the Altamira compressor station. This route includes 6 HDDs (dual crossings at each locations), 2 thrust bores and 4 final tie-ins locations (2 at the Landfall entrance and 2 at the Altamira compressor station respectively). The route avoid mangroves and limit the impact on the future port expansion.
MAOP: 3,000psig incoming line and 2,250psig outgoing line. Approximate route lengths: 3927m incoming, 3911m outgoing. The total approximate length is 7,838 m.
3. Tamiahua Landfall.
- 671 m long, NPS 56” casing direct pipe installation for the landfall at Tamiahua, the “Tamiahua Landfall”. This includes all required support activities, construction and maintenance of launch pit and work area, provision and transportation of consumables, material and equipment.
- 1,169 m long, NPS 42” pipe string preparation and staging. The pipe string will be deployed into the 56” casing installed for the Tamiahua landfall.
- Support for push/pull installation of the 500 m long 42” NPS pipe string that will exit the 56” casing off shore for the final off shore tie with the off shore pipeline.
- Design, construction, and maintenance of river docks, installation and operation of the flexi-float required to cross the Tamiahua lagoon to access the landfall platform.
- Design, construction, and maintenance of access road from the river dock to the landfall platform.
4. Engineering, permit application, procurement and construction of NPS 42” pipeline from Tamiahua Landfall to Tamiahua Pressure Control Station (PCS).
This route includes 1 HDD across mangroves.
MAOP: 2250 psig and the total approximate length is 4,371 m