Informazioni sul progetto
EPC La Laguna - Aguascalientes Pipeline.
The construction of approximately 442 km long, 48-inch diameter natural gas pipeline with a capacity of up to 1,189 MMCFD for the provision of natural gas to certain CFE power plants in the State of Aguascalientes and the Villa de Reyes - Aguascalientes - Guadalajara Pipeline, Mexico. Under the Bid Package, the Project contemplates a pipeline commencing at an interconnection receipt point to be located on Mexican territory near La Laguna, Durango, and ending at the site ofthe power plants located at Aguascalientes City, State of Aguascalientes and the interconnection point with the Villa de Reyes-Aguascalientes-Guadalajara pipeline, in accordance with the P&IDs attached hereto as Annex A hereto (the "Pipeline"), with gas transport services to commence on January 31, 2018.
The pipeline System must have a guaranteed capacity of 1, 189 MMCFD since the beginning.
The project will involve the construction of the Pipeline to deliver gas to the CFE power plants in Aguascalientes. This will involve the following:
- Interconnection to the El Encino-La Laguna Pipeline and the Villa de Reyes-AguascalientesGuadalajara pipeline by mean offlanged connection.
- Interconnection to the Compressor Station located in La Laguna, Durango, as detailed in Appendix A to this Exhibit 2.01.
- The construction of the 48" pipeline from KP 0+000 to t he I as t K P I oc ate d a t approximately KP 442+530, including the installation ofthirteen (13) 48" sectioning valves supplied by Owner.
- A launching pig trap Iocated approximately at KP 0+000, intermediate pig traps at KP 224+738 and receiving pig trap at KP 442+530.
- A Metering, Regulating and Control station (EMRyC) located at KP 442 aprox. that will have the capacity to delivery 910 MMPCD to delivery point for System Villa de Reyes Aguascalientes-Guadalajara including two 24" ultrasonic metering units.
- Installation of a fiber optic conduit according to the specification in section 2.37.11 of the Bid Package.
- Mechanical Complet ion, Pre-commissioning and achievement of Ready For Service of the Scope of Work.